Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Bizarre Mind-Control Atrocity Exposed, Part 6

As I mentioned before, the Masons' obsession with the science of names is evident by the way they surrounded me with people whose names were identical or similar to the names of people involved in the JFK assassination, mind control, ritual abuse and other Masonic-influenced atrocities.

Certainly it's possible that some of these could be coincidences, but what makes me think there's something more to it than that is the sheer number of "coincidences." At some point, in the face of so much evidence, it becomes impossible to attribute all these examples to "coincidence," especially when there's so much other evidence of mind control in my life.

Jerry Rose, editor of the JFK assassination research journal The Third Decade, made the same point in an article titled "Jack Ruby and J.D. Tippit," published in the March 1985 issue:

"The question, as always, is that of the point at which the reasonable mind rebels at accepting a host of coincidences and begins to demand that we look for the conspiratorial agency behind all these 'coincidental' happenings."

Here are some more examples of the type of "coincidences" I'm talking about:

Pierre Finck -- JFK autopsy doctor who helped cover up the truth about the president's wounds.
Ron Fink -- Junior high classmate who made an updated impression on me when he came over to my house years later to sell me some Amway products. This shows the pattern of an incident being engineered in my life with the purpose of making me remember someone better than I otherwise would have.

Harold Russell -- Witnessed "Lee Harvey Oswald" leave the scene of Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit's slaying on the afternoon of the JFK assassination. Like hundreds of other witnesses involved in the case, he later died mysteriously. One reason Russell was killed could have been that his description of Oswald did not match the description of the man who was charged with the Tippit slaying and the assassination. That man was Harvey Oswald. The man Russell saw leaving the scene was Lee Oswald, whose job was to impersonate Harvey in order to help frame him for the murders.
Joyce Russell -- Reporter in the Portage bureau of The Times of Northwest Indiana, whom I worked closely with from 2001 to 2004.

George McGann -- Husband of Beverly Oliver, the woman known as the "babushka lady" who saw shots fired from behind the wooden fence on the grassy knoll. He was later murdered.
Jack McGann -- Publisher of the South Bend Tribune when I worked there, from 1990 to 1994.

Bill Waters -- Tried to talk Lee Oswald out of getting involved in the JFK assassination.
Mike Waters -- Editor of the Daily Southtown in Tinley Park, Ill., when I worked there from 1998 to 2001.

D.L. Moody -- Founder of Moody Church in Chicago, he was a prominent opponent of Freemasonry.
Jon Moody -- Reporter in the Mishawaka office of the South bend Tribune with whom I worked closely from 1992 to 1994. He also claimed to be a JFK "assassination buff," but I think he was just an agent pretending to be interested so he could gain my trust and friendship. In a pattern that would repeat itself many times in the years that followed, he abruptly ended our friendship in 1994 for no good reason. This was part of the process of causing me emotional trauma that has been a hallmark of the lifelong mind-control program directed at me by the CIA.
John Wesley -- Eighteenth centuryAnglican clergyman who denounced Freemasonry.
John Wesley Harding -- British musician who performed at a Chicago club in 2003 or 2004. I had never even heard of him, but some of my so-called "friends" at the newspaper where I worked, The Times of Northwest Indiana, talked me into going. I thought it was odd, because I had never socialized with these people outside the office, but now I realize the purpose of it was to make me remember the name and connect it to John Wesley. As we've seen, this was a common tactic used by the controllers when they wanted me to make a connection related to my mind-control targeting.

Charles Appel -- FBI handwriting expert involved in New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison's case against Clay Shaw for conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy.
Marty Appel -- Neighborhood kid who used to play football, baseball and basketball over at our house in Niles, Michigan, in the 1960s.

Sheila Ostrander -- Wrote "Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain," published in 1970. Her research was later used in CIA mind-control projects.
Sherman Ostrander -- Niles High School baseball coach whom I worked closely with in the 1980s when I was sports editor of the Niles Daily Star.

Douglas Dean -- American who did research on telepathy that was used for mind control.
Danny Dean -- Publisher of the Niles Daily Star when I worked there in the 1980s.

Martti Koski -- Finnish mind-control victim whose story was told in "Whistleblowers," a book on mind control that was edited by Elizabeth Russell-Manning and published in 1996.
Ken Kosky -- Reporter in the Valparaiso office of The Times whom I worked closely with from 2001 to 2004.

John Bowden Connally -- Texas governor injured in the JFK crossfire in Dealey Plaza.
Keith Bowden -- One of my brother's best friends, he drove from Texas to visit us in Indianapolis in 2005, after my career was destroyed and I had to move in with my brother.

Mark Lane -- JFK researcher and author of "Rush to Judgment," published in 1966, who spoke at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor when I was a student there in 1975. Earlier in this series, I told the story of being implored to attend the lecture by one of my roommates.
Susan Lane -- Next-door neighbor when we moved to Saratoga, Calif., in 1970.

P.A. Lindstrom -- UC-San Diego professor who helped Swedish mind-control victim Robert Naeslund by verifying that he had transmitters implanted in his head.
David Lindstrom -- Indianapolis Star music critic whose name was dropped on me by Jim Betzold, one of my "friends" at the Daily Southtown. He made it a point to bring up Lindstrom's name several times, as though he wanted me to remember it.

Arnold M. Ludwig -- Author of a paper titled "The Psychological Functions of Dissociation," published in the American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis in October 1983. The deliberate inducement of dissociation to create Multiple Personality Disorder is one of the primary methods of mind control.
Robert Ludwig -- Grand Rapids Press editor who moved on to take a job as editor of the Jackson (Mich.) Citizen-Patriot while I was working at the Press in the 1980s. Later, Ludwig interviewed me for a job at the Jackson paper. I believe this was arranged so I would remember his name.

Charles Harrison -- One of the references Lee Harvey Oswald listed on his application for a job at Mason Marble and Granite in New Orleans in July 1963.
Don Harrison -- Veterans Cab Co. owner who hired me to drive for him in May 1976.

Read Part 7 here:
http://brussellsprout.blogspot.com/2008/02/bizarre-masonic-atrocity-exposed-part-7.html

No comments: