Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Bizarre Mind-Control Atrocity Exposed, Part 1

When I was a child, I was subjected to satanic ritual abuse and other forms of torture in an attempt to fracture my mind into multiple personalities as part of the CIA mind-control program known as Project Monarch. See this: www.whale.to/b/patton.html

I will demonstrate in this multi-part series, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that I was targeted by the Illuminati, the Freemasons and their henchmen in the CIA for a bizarre and lifelong mind-control atrocity. For more information about the Illuminati, see this: http://henrymakow.com/000166.html

Also see these posts:


A CIA agent confirmed to me in 2006 that I had been subjected to satanic ritual abuse as a child, but that I had broken away from my programming. I believe one reason why I was chosen for this lifelong ordeal was to punish me for rejecting the satanic way of life that was part of my family's heritage, and to teach me that being "good" doesn't pay.

I think another reason why I was selected for Project Monarch is that my father was in the Air Force and had a top-secret security clearance while working on the hydrogen bomb project in the 1950s. In my case, it's evident that Freemasonry also played a major part in my being selected for a lifelong mind-control project. Both of my grandfathers were 33rd-degree Freemasons, and so was my father. That means they were all devil-worshipers, because you don't make it to the 33rd degree unless you swear your allegiance to Satan.

A number of books have connected Masons to ritual abuse and CIA mind-control programs, including "Trance Formation of America" by Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips (www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon08.htm) and "Thanks for the Memories" by Brice Taylor ( http://educate-yourself.org/mc/nwomcbturireview.shtml )

According to the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, "It is certain that onomatology, or the science of names, forms a very interesting part of the investigations of higher Masonry." In my case, the science of names connects me to Freemasonry, ritual abuse, the JFK assassination, mind control, satanism and other related topics.

I didn't wake up to this until recently, but once I did, I used this knowledge to piece together the clues to the mystery of my life. Names of people, streets, towns and much more began to take on a meaning that I had never understood before. It became apparent to me that people had been planted in my life whose names would connnect me to Freemasonry, ritual abuse, the JFK assassination, the Franklin Credit Union scandal in Nebraska, mind control, satanism and other related topics.

This was a way for the Illuminati to reveal to me that I had been targeted by a mind-control program without coming right out and telling me. In other words, it was designed to be plausibly deniable, but at the same time, to leave no doubt in my mind what was going on and who was behind the program. Arrogance is one of the Illuminati's hallmarks. They deliberately leave their fingerprints all over the place because they know there's nothing anybody can do about it, even if they learn the truth.

Certainly it's possible that the appearance of some of these people in my life could have been coincidences, but what makes me think there's something more to it is the sheer number of "coincidences." At some point, in the face of so much evidence, it becomes impossible to attribute all these examples to "coincidence," especially when there's so much other evidence of mind control in my life.

Jerry Rose, editor of the JFK assassination research journal The Third Decade and later The Fourth Decade, made the same point in an article titled "Jack Ruby and J.D. Tippit," published in the March 1985 issue of The Third Decade:

"The question, as always, is that of the point at which the reasonable mind rebels at accepting a host of coincidences and begins to demand that we look for the conspiratorial agency behind all these 'coincidental' happenings."

I have read the accounts of dozens of mind-control victims, and I share with them many of the usual symptoms, including being targeted by gang stalking, electromagnetic harassment, slander campaigns, unexplained rude treatment, references to my ordeal in the news media, and so forth.

But the phenomenon of the science of names, which I have experienced since childhood, is unusual and possibly unique to my situation. That's why I decided to expose it on this blog. If someone else is being targeted in a similar fashion, it could alert them to the situation. But more importantly, since it points to Masonic involvement in mind control, it could help people wake up to the fact that Masons are deliberately running this country into the ground so they can dissolve the United States and merge it into a global fascist dictatorship known as the New World Order.

I will be listing hundreds of examples in this multi-part series, but just to give you an idea, I'm going to list in this post a few of the bizarre "coincidences" that have been one of the hallmarks of my lifelong ordeal. Another hallmark of this brutal, covert and vicious campaign has been emotional abuse -- particularly the type inflicted by women who pretended to be interested in me and then abruptly broke off the relationship with no explanation.

After 17 years of marriage, my wife, Mary Pat Dowling, divorced me in 1993, but I was confident that I would find someone who was a better match for me, so although I resisted the idea at first, I eventually went along with the idea, not realizing that all my efforts to find a new life partner would be sabotaged as part of the mind-control atrocity.

I think it's more than just a coincidence that her initials were MPD, which also stands for multiple personality disorder -- the condition that satanists deliberately inflict on their children so they can then be programmed and subjected to mind control. I first met Mary Pat Dowling in 1967 when I was 12 years old. A so-called "friend" of mine named Don Lawrence introduced us, and he used to call her "MPD" a lot when the three of us were together.

He'd say, "That's a little MPD," and then look at me and smile knowingly.

Another interesting "coincidence" is that a woman named Mary Dowling waited on Lee Harvey Oswald on Nov. 20, 1963, at the Dobbs House Restaurant in Dallas, two days before the JFK assassination. This was not the same Lee Harvey Oswald who was framed for the assassination and shot to death by Jack Ruby. That man was also named Lee Harvey Oswald, but he had been known as Harvey Oswald as a youth. Later, he was sent to Russia on a mission for U.S. intelligence, and after he returned to the United States, he was given a job at the Texas School Book Depository so he could  be set up as a patsy in the assassination.

Don Lawrence moved to my hometown, Niles, Michigan, from Pennsylvania in 1965, the same year that Lincoln Lawrence's book "Were We Controlled?" was published. That book suggested that Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby may have been victims of mind control.

The story of the two Oswalds is spelled out in a fascinating book by John Armstrong called "Harvey and Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald." You can read about it here: http://www.amazon.com/books/dp/0974509701

According to the late conspiracy researcher James Shelby Downard, the Kennedys are connected to the Beals through the "magic and mystery of words." Jackie Kennedy's aunt, Edith Bouvier, married a man named Beale, and John F. Kennedy was born on May 29, 1917, at 83 Beals St. in Brookline, Mass. Beale onomatology is rendered thus: El-Bel-Baal-Be al-Beal-Beale.

I learned this from reading Downard's article, "Sorcery, Sex, Assassination and the Science of Symbolism" in the book titled "Secret and Suppressed: Banned Ideas and Hidden History," edited by Jim Keith and published in 1993. You can read more about Downard's research here: www.whale.to/b/whalen.html

Downard demonstrates that the JFK assassination was essentially a Masonic ritual, covered up by high-ranking Masons, including Lyndon Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover, Allen Dulles and Gerald Ford. And since the Beals are connected to the Kennedys by the science of names, I feel that my lifelong ordeal is also a Masonic ritual related to the JFK assassination.

I can give hundreds of examples of how the science of names connects my life to the JFK assassination, ritual abuse, mind control, satanic cults, Nazi Germany, the Philadelphia Experiment, the Montauk Project, extraterrestrials and other strange phenomena.

As far as I can determine, the pattern of placing people around me whose names are identical or similar to the names of people involved in these subjects started in 1965, the year I turned 10 years old. But it reached its peak in 1998, the year I took a job on the metro desk of the Daily Southtown in Tinley Park, Ill.

I was one of five metro editors who worked together closely, and our desks were clustered together so we could communicate with each other easily. The editors I worked with were named John Hector, Mike Waters, Tom Finn and John O'Brien. Later, Karen Sorensen joined our group. This was before I learned about the Masons' bizarre obsession with names, so I didn't think anything of it at the time.

Later, after a CIA agent tipped me off to the science of names, I started to write down the names of people I had known in my life, and the pattern emerged. Here are the connections of the Daily Southtown metro desk to ritual abuse, mind control and the JFK assassination:

John Hector -- Daily Southtown night editor.
Holly Hector -- Therapist who treated survivors of satanic ritual abuse and described her experiences in a book titled "Satanic Ritual Abuse and MPD: Understanding and Treating the Survivor," published in 1991.

Mike Waters -- Daily Southtown metro editor.
Ethan Watters -- Co-authored the 1996 book "Making Monsters: False Memories, Psychotherapy and Sexual Hysteria." This book was one of the many fraudulent efforts on behalf of ritual abuse apologists to brainwash the public into believing allegations of ritual abuse are examples of "hysteria." The False Memory Syndrome Foundation is a CIA-connected organization set up for the purpose of debunking the testimony of ritual abuse victims. It was established in 1992 after a number of ritual abuse victims began to speak out about their experiences. Alex Constantine exposed the FMSF as a CIA front in his books "Psychic Dictatorship in the U.S.A." and "Virtual Government." See this: www.whale.to/b/constantine6.html
Brent Watters -- Daily Southtown reporter who worked closely with me on many of his stories. This was part of a pattern that became apparent to me in which I would be placed into close contact with people whose names the mind controllers wanted me to remember.
Cecil McWatters -- Driver of the bus "Lee Harvey Oswald" allegedly took after allegedly (but not really) assassinating President Kennedy.

Tom Finn -- Daily Southtown editor.
Terri Finn -- Mother of a boy who was molested at Small World preschool in my hometown of Niles, Mich., in 1984. The boy's testimony against the defendant, Richard Barkman, was instrumental in Barkman being sent to prison for five years following his conviction in 1985. At that time, I was working as the sports editor of the Niles Daily Star. Although Barkman was the only employee of the school to be tried, dozens of children told therapists that they had been molested, and some of them talked about bizarre satanic rituals they had been subjected to as part of the abuse.

Other employees besides Barkman were allegedly involved, but as typically happens in ritual abuse cases, the prosecutor chose not to pursue evidence of a wider conspiracy, and the case was prosecuted as a simple case of child abuse by one defendant. One reason for this is that ritual abuse is protected at the highest levels of society, because judges, politicians and other powerful members of the establishment are directly involved in the scandal. For more information about this, read "The Franklin Cover-Up" by John DeCamp and "Why Johnny Can't Come Home" by Noreen Gosch. See this: www.educate-yourself.org/cn/franklincoverupexcerpt.shtml

Another connection between the Small World case and the Daily Southtown that the mind controllers in charge of ruining my life wanted me to make was the relationship of Tom Finn to the Southtown's graphic artist, Bonnie Ballew. Bonnie often visited Finn at his desk to socialize, so it was natural for me to connect them to each other. That was important because one of the employees at Small World was named Laura Ballew, so the Ballew-Finn connection was a reference to the Small World case.

John O'Brien -- Daily Southtown editor.
Cathy O'Brien -- Co-author of "Trance Formation of America," published in 1995, which is the story of her enslavement in Project Monarch. Cathy was subjected to ritual abuse when she was a child in an effort to split her mind into multiple personalities. She was then programmed to be a sex slave and courier.

Karen Sorensen -- Daily Southtown editor who joined the metro desk soon after I did.
Kathleen Sorenson -- Foster parent who was killed in a suspicious car "accident" after "talking too much" about the satanic cult in Omaha, Neb., that was sexually abusing children. Her story was detailed in "The Franklin Cover-Up" by former Nebraska state senator John DeCamp. Kathleen decided to speak out about what she had learned from children in her care. Together with her eldest foster daughter, a survivor of ritual abuse, she spoke at public forums around the state, gave radio and television interviews, and appeared on Geraldo Rivera's nationally televised special on satanism.

I'm not saying that John Hector, Mike Waters, Tom Finn, John O'Brien and Karen Sorensen are involved in ritual abuse, mind control or anything like that, although the newspaper industry is flooded with CIA operatives, and it's certainly possible that some of those operatives are involved in the scandal. What I am saying is that the officials in charge of my mind-control project, whether they're from the CIA, the NSA, the DIA, Naval intelligence, Army intelligence, Air Force intelligence or some other government agency, arranged for me to be placed into that position so I would come into contact with those specific individuals.

Apparently, as part of my own particular lifelong project, they're not permitted to explain what's happening to me verbally or in writing, so they have to resort to other means when they want to communicate with me. At some point, they must have decided to let me know who was behind the nonconsensual mind-control experiment that is my life.

Occasionally, I receive more direct indications. In the summer of 2004, the extermination project was escalated from covert status to a more direct approach with the introduction of an organized slander campaign, gang stalking, microwave harassment, electromagnetic harassment and other forms of psychological warfare. For more information about this aspect of mind control, see:

As a result of being targeted by this latest form of harassment, I sought to reach out to other victims for moral support. Unfortunately, many of these so-called "victims" turned out to be agents. One such agent is the one who told me that I was part of Project Monarch as a child, but that I had broken away from my programming.

She wouldn't tell me more, so I'm not sure if I was supposed to be trained as an assassin, a sex slave, a courier, a patsy, or just what they had in mind. But there has been a pattern throughout my life of placing me in situations that seem designed to lower my self-esteem and humiliate me in various ways. I suppose that made me easier to control in a way, but it also caused me to feel a great deal of anger toward the people responsible for this, which fuels my efforts to expose this atrocity.

I'm not writing about this subject to make people feel sorry for me, although I do want people to feel outraged that this is happening to innocent people in the United States. My primary motivation for exposing what happened to me is to help stop mind control before it enslaves the entire human race. For readers who are not familiar with the subject of mind control and the threat it poses to humanity, here's a good place to start: http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

You can read Part 2 of this series here:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. They're very weird though - the people that are part of carrying out the various forms of control. I can never fathom how such beings can come to exist; it's just wrong on every level.

There's good-mad and there's bad-mad. Meaning that usually if anyone notices the kind of things you mention they also tend to lose it, and wind up in exactly those places that the whole mind-control thing invented and implemented here in the first place. Bad-mad of course is those who are involved in doing the mind-control - the handlers, the gangs, the officials that change the rules when they're meant to just process those forms you shouldn't have to fill in anyway.
I must have been lucky or something cause I've always known that (including memories of first day of school, noticing all the people they'd put there just to f--k it all up!, knowing exactly what roles each would play - and seeing the same people again playing the same roles, everywhence else since; with some variations), and it gives me the ability to not be 'one of them' but also avoid their mental-illness labels. Use their own tricks against them.
But it is easier thesedays to spell out exactly what they are up to, without seeming insane. When I was younger, they could ruin your life if you mentioned something like dowsing or the ethers or UFOs...keeping schtung in wartime has nothing on this actual 'interdimensional war'.

I tend to think what is behind it is something like: it's meant to be that all is free, but someones took control over a thing (maybe technology) that enables them to control reality itself. They're sort of scrambling panicing trying to keep a hold over the illusion they've pulled down over so many minds. I don't know why; why would anyone want to do that, when they already have free-will and can do whatever. I suppose that is what the difference is between evil and good. Evil wants to have control over others realities, despite there being no requirement for it to have to do so.

Still though, metaphysically, why let them have taken any control. I think that is why I am here - I refuse to go along with allowing this to occur, as if it actually helps anyone develop. It doesn't; if you start out fine there is no merit in subjecting a completed being to restrictions. And who would make an incomplete being, only to have them suffer to some extent to become complete - that cannot be allowed. I think I have a good chance of jamming up their evil plans just by being here - but I didn't actually choose it, I think they thought it'd get rid of me to have to put up with a world this crummy.

diana said...

Thank's for sharing your story. My son and I are also cia created mkultra monarch slave's. I am also aware of several victim's here in Dallas, TX who have no idea they are victim's.

Like you I try to inform as many as possible of electronic mind control. Please feel free to check out myspace radarme7303 or utube radarme2.

God Bless and strengthen you on your mission.

Diana Williams